Monday, July 03, 2006

Vegas Baby!

As Jeff and Tiger/Excalibur know, I am having my bachelor party in Vegas over Labor Day Weekend. There will be a decent number of guys coming out for it, some of who are golfers... at least in the most liberal sense of the word. I've been to Vegas a bunch, but never packed the sticks as I was far more interested in the blackjack pit and poker room.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a decent track for us to play? I was hoping the TPC Summerlin was a daily fee course, but it is private... bummer.

Also, we have talked on several occasions about having an FPGP golf outing... I hereby invite any and all FPGPers to Vegas for the weekend... I have no real agenda, other than to play a lot of cards and golf on Sunday, so if you are free and can swing it (pun intended) hop on a plane and let's tee it up. If there is enough interest in golf, we'll set up a little tourney deal based on handicaps... maybe a 2 man scramble format or something like that. You're invited too JG, but I expect you'll be busy making your way up the leader board in Norton MA that day.

No comments: