Thursday, July 13, 2006

Counting Some Chickens

Well, I think MG and I are in pretty good shape in our "Trashcan versus Wie" wager against Shades and Stevie V. Poor little Michelle... word of the bet must have made it to her, and she (again) succumbed to the pressure. A 77 on a not so hard course... currently only "beating" Bob May... Meanwhile, our favorite Clemson Tiger gritted out a nifty 69... way to go Trashcan... if you can just finish on the money list where you started, I am going to get paid this year.

3 comments:

bocabandit said...

Go on the road for a week and I see there's a lot of nifty stuff to catch up on. Looks like I'll have to buy all the beverages if Steve V. comes to NOLA where I am hard at work at a conference. How hard? Last night was nthe 1st time I've spent a night in NOLA without a drink in more than a decade.

BTB, I will cast my 'who will win' vote before I sign off. Got to go, don't want last night to start an unhealthy precedent. I'm taking the field, since John Senden is the likely winner.

SteveV said...

Yeah, you're just like da Rodent and want to place "prediction" on the best possible terms; after the 1st round has been completed --- Screw John Senden!!!

New Texan said...

I love the bitterness!