Monday, July 31, 2006

UPDATE 7/31/06... "V" Is For Victory?

Jeff is stuck in NC until the end of the day, so we may not get the full fancy update until tomorrow. In the meantime, here are the stats... ROBBO HAS FALLEN OUT OF CASH POSITION. The Vodo's are currently in Gold and Silver position, w/ Da Bandit creeping into 3rd. What a race!

316 .... Stevie V.
309 .... Johnny V.
301 .... Da Bandit
299 .... Robbo/Buzz
237 .... Stevie T./New Texan
220 .... Jumpin Jeff/Shades
216 .... Tiger Philp
183 .... Stan the Man
181 .... Vic/Talonflier
-53 .... Fraser

8 comments:

New Texan said...

Test

New Texan said...

Sweet. That test comment was sent from my new blackberry. I drowned my other one in my pool yesterday, so I was forced to upgrade... this one allows a much nicer view of web pages... I was curious if I could see the blog and comment on it strictly through the blackberry, and it looks like i can... I'll never be out of touch w/ you dudes.

SteveV said...

Yeah baby, yeah! Although it's nice to be on top, things can change fast. Just witness the moves last week by Trashcan, Jerry "da Bartender" Kelly, Chris Riley, Shaun Micheel, and even Vic's short pick of Jeff Sluman. Speaking of Talonflier, he ought to begin a PR campaign to recruit poor f --- ing Fraser for 2007. Otherwise it's the bottom rung. Of course, this assumes no last place "winner" for next year. If so, Fraser is the man to beat!!!

New Texan said...

I love the trash talking! Remember when you finished last for like 5 years in a row? Now, mr. "defending champ" is back on top again, and look at him talk shit!

SteveV said...

It's not all that different from the "Leon Spinks syndrome" when he suddenly made a bunch of money and spent it all in about a week. Fun while it lasted I'm sure!

bocabandit said...

Is Steve V claiming that fat doofus Shaun Micheel actually moved? I'm not certain that his lips can even go in motion.

New Texan said...

Micheel did move up a bit this week...

JS said...

New pretty update after the Buick. I've had my 3 and 7 year old's with me all week. Not in the mood for making anything pretty.