Tuesday, May 29, 2007

UPDATE 5/29/07 and Trade Warning

Ahhhhh... New Tex's Fabulous Foresome of Furyk, Perez, Na and Leonard really came through at The Colonial. Although there are absolutely no changes in the ordinal rankings of FPGP teams, the difference between haves and have nots has increased a bit.



Alright gang... this is the LAST WEEK to make a trade, and I must be notified by Wednesday night. If I don't get an email by then, you WILL NOT be allowed to make a trade. I am sure Jeff is very busy this week, so if you need the spreadsheet and it is not posted on the site, let me know and I will email it to you.

2 comments:

JS said...

I am actually very busy this week, but did the update while eating lunch at home.

New Texan said...

You are a dedicated man...

After this week, I won't care about getting fancy updates every week...