Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Seniors Are Coming To Town

The Sr. PGA Championship is at the Ocean Course at Kiawah. It's about 20 minutes away. They have a decent field with guys who were on the Ryder Cup team back in 1991. But I have zero interest in going. Tickets are $10.50 and I still can't get myself to go. I'm traveled and golfed out. I've got a cold that is being complicated by my allergies. I think I may not do much travel or golf over the next few months. I may hit golf balls, but I may not play for a few weeks. I want to do a complete swing change and get back in shape at the same time. That will take a few weeks and playing 18 or traveling is just too much at this time. Additionally, time will be a premium with the kids out of school for the summer.

But come the FPGP Open, I will be ready! So where are we going again and when??

No comments: