Thursday, May 17, 2007

Consistency


In case you can't read the small print, here's how Kuehne's rond has gone (so far)
par, birdie, par, birdie, bogey, eagle, birdie, bogey, bogey, QUAD,...
30 minutes ago I was going to do a pre-emptive jinx post... back when old Hammerin' Hank was 3 under. I guess Kuehne's scorecard is like the weather in New England... if you don't like it... just wait a minute.
I think we should adopt "The Hammer" as the new nickname for Kuehne... for one, it is an oft used nickname for Hanks... and two, it is likely that he'll be making his living swinging one soon.

1 comment:

BostonBimma said...

Sounds like my scorecard!!! The only thing I've been consistent with on the course thus far this season is being INCONSISTENT!!! But, then again, I don't make a living doing it (but Shankin' Hank may not be either for long)...