Monday, May 21, 2007

UPDATE 5/21/07 and TRADE INFO

Well, that happy go lucky smiling MoFo, Matt Kuchar, has lifted Vic into money position. Currently, the top 3 all have Kuchar in their stable.

Another interesting development... with Olin Browne making a cut, and a decent check, Murph has moved ahead of Robbo... which is actually bad for that team, as last place pays $100. Could be an interesting trading time.

Speaking of trades, the official FPGP rules state that the last day to make a trade is May 28, but that is dumb. I am going to extend the trade deadline to May 30th... same net effect, and that way the remaining folks don't have to figure out a trade over the long weekend. Rather, you can blow off time at work and do it then. For the record, the following folks have not made a trade:

Bandit
Excal
Krust
Murph
Robbo

Trades are not mandatory, so don't feel like you have to make one (I am talking to you Bandit).

Here's the update for this week:

12 comments:

SteveV said...

Actually, da Bandit does not have a clear option for a trade; no real "loser" to dump.

bocabandit said...

My team is fighting through off-the-course distractions otherwise known as work. Trade rumors are swirling. One is quite likely.

Hey Shades, can you stop chasing around kids and playing golf for a moment to update the scoreboard?

SteveV said...

Pretend I'm Shades --- blow me.

New Texan said...

Shades is actually playing golf now... on some muni in Charleston. He says we can expect the update later, after he's done his chores.

SteveV said...

I stand corrected and take back my comment. Give credit where credit is due; Shades leads one helluva life!

New Texan said...

He sure does... I think he could start a Shades Fantasy Week or something similar, where you get to live his life... basically, you are on the computer all day or you play golf... someone else makes all the money, so the Fantasy Week is actually free. You could elect to do certain activities or not, such as volunteering for school field trips and cooking dinner.

talonflier said...

We call that a housewife!

SteveV said...

That'd be a homemaker --- sexist pig.

JS said...

Call me a housewife, or even a bitch, but I'm not trading my lifestyle with anyone. Now that it's warming up, you can add "Going to the beach" as on of my non-golfing chores.

JS said...

Update is done, but I'm not going to do a fancy leaderboard this week. I have to go watch some tv (although I suffer with no HD at this time) and drink another cocktail (rum and coke anyone?).

But don't feel bad for me. HD will be in the house in July.

New Texan said...

I left work early one day last week because I was kind of sick and tired from not sleeping the next day. Got home at 1. Was bored out of my ass until my wife got home.

No offense dude, but I don't think anyone would trade with you... too damned boring. Although, I'd definitely be a better golfer, so that would be an upside. Hmmmmm...

JS said...

The leaderboard is updated just for Boca, since he couldn't tell who was in the lead based on the text only list of team scores. So I made it into a pretty picture. Maybe that's how he learned to read. Hope that helps.