Monday, March 05, 2007

UPDATE 3/5/07

Here is this week's update... no changes in the top 3. Krust is starting to sneak up the board, and has cracked into the positive numbers and leading this year's rookie class. He even has Capt. Medical Examption (Jeff) covered. Jeff's score took a bit of a hit this week as the Gossett line moved from 216 to 220. Two of his positive picks are actually in the Gossett Zone right now.

Jeff should have the rest of the data updated and pretty by tonite... you should have all you need to make a trade by tomorrow morning, if you wish to do so. Email me if you have any questions.

293 .... Da Bandit
236 .... Stevie T. / Tex
224 .... Vic / Talon
143 .... Joel / Excal
139 .... Stan the Man
93 .... Johnny V.
4 .... Krust
-11 .... Jeff / Shades
-31 .... Tev
-94 .... Rob / Buzz
-128 .... Stevie V.
-183 .... Timmy D.
-308 ....Murph

There were no changes to our Gossett players this week. By the way, if anyone has Justin Leanord's contact info, I'd appreciate that... yeah... thanks. I need to drive over to Southlake and find out what the hell is going on. That little shit is killing me.

7 comments:

SteveV said...

I saw that Leonard is ranked #1 in driving accuracy in 2007. The rest of his game must be total shit!!!

New Texan said...

Thanks... that was great.

New Texan said...

Thanks for making me look... now i am really depressed. His average drive is 270. I can hit my damned hybrid that far. He ranks 150th or above in pretty much every category.

It's OK... he plays his best golf in the summer... best golf in the summer... best golf in the summer... best golf in the summer...

New Texan said...

Robbo, I'd love to... but I don't have the funds. Still licking the financial wounds of housebuying/wedding from last year. I might be able to swing (pun intended) in the last summer/early fall if we keep it in the continental US though.

bocabandit said...

Splendid invite. Actually, I can't put "my publishing empire on hold."
Have to pass. I'll be returning from a conference in Italy that week. Ciao.

JS said...

I would if I had child care. But unfortunately my child care will be in Italy that week.

New Texan said...

Bandit, are you taking care of Shade's kids these days?