Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Tex Can Predict The Future

He sure can. How do I know? He sent me an instant message via the Microsoft IM Network. It read,"Asswhooping".

On Friday morning I took my kids to school and was going to sit down at my desk and check out a few stock charts. That's when I saw the "Asswhooping" prediction. I simply replied by asking if Jesper Parnevik had teed off yet. See, he was making this prediction because at the time, prior to half the field teeing off on Friday. New Tex would have been up a ton of Fed Ex points in our weekly side wager had the tournament been over at that point. He had VJ and Jesper in the top 10 after Thursday's round and my guys were just hanging around the cut line. I guess New Tex had a special feeling down below. No not that one, a different one. One that made him feel an Asswhooping was en-route. HE WAS RIGHT! An Asswhooping occurred. Ol' Shade's here almost beat New Tex 2 to 1 in the FED EX points (1200 to 600) this week.

While our YTD totals are still in New Tex's favor by a pretty good margin, we have learned one thing. New Tex can predict an Asswhooping before it happens.

On another note, Boca Bandit should have gone in on our side wager action. He kicked some serious ass this week and is leading in Fed Ex points.

PGA Tour Fantasy Salary Cap

1 comment:

New Texan said...

Bandit offered to get in with me, but I have too much respect for him to lose my sure winnings from you, to him.

Ha!

Yeah, I had this post coming... although when I said it, I had a 5:1 lead in "projected points." Stupid pgatour.com... what the hell do they know?