Monday, March 26, 2007

UPDATE 3/26/07

Here is this week's update... Johnny V. has vaulted into second as a result of my going backwards on the Brett Wetterich performance. Damn him. It is a flimsy second place though, as Johnny V. has already made his trade, and I can grab 100 points right now by dumping JL. To keep some of this in mind, I'll color the FPGP players names who have made trades in blue. This should show up when Jeff makes this more 'perty.

276 .... Da Bandit
251 .... Johnny V.
214 .... Stevie T.
171 .... Vic / Talonflier
132 .... Stan the Man
126 .... Joel / Excal
22 .... Krust
15 .... Stevie V.
13 .... Jeff / Shades
-21 .... Tev
- 61 .... Robbo / Buzz
-133 .... Timmy D.
-266 .... Murph

5 comments:

New Texan said...

haha... the real fun will come when Tim trades his best guy in an attempt to fall back in to last place...

JS said...

What's the lowest point total in FPGP history? "Murph" may be on record setting pace.

bocabandit said...

Here's the lowest I could find, although I haven't saved all the final standings. From 2005:

FINAL STANDINGS:
Vodo Man-473
D'Bandit -383
YOUR LOVEABLE COMMISH - 365
Stevie T - 352
Da' Rodent - 186
Rablin Gambin Man from Vegas: 79
Spencer "Where are you in this pool" Miller - 8
Jivin Johnny V- minus 228
Milli Vanilli (Our international contingent from Canada) - minus 278.

Hail, all hail, Canada for setting such an impressive benchmark!

BostonBimma said...

I figured I was closer to the bottom so I might as well shoot for last place...atleast I'd get sumtin'!! I can't trade my best guy....I'm just trying to decide which of my guys are the WORST!!!
hahahahaha

BostonBimma said...

AND, I'll make da Bandit pay me back the ten bucks he got for getting me to join this pool next time I see him at a conference. So, I will actually be ahead of the game by $10.... That has to be worth a couple of Scotch's, hey Bandit???