Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Pain Train Departs Thursday at 8:30...

The tee times for the Nelson were just released... JG goes at 8:30 at Cottonwood on Thursday... seems like a good starting spot to me... the easier of the two courses, 4th group out... I smell a low number, and I doubt it is coming from Robert Gamez or Scott Verplank.

I know it was a long shot... but I was reallllllly hoping for a JG / Trashcan pairing.

Meanwhile, Shaun Micheel is paired with Chris Couch... I told Shades that he better hope that the right guys shoot 78 and 68 in that group. Then again, it could be fun to watch Shades crying like a baby at a golf course without a golf club in his hand.

The Mickelson / Singh pairing will draw the big crowds over at the TPC... but the savvy golf fans (that is, me and Shades) will be following JG across the street. He has Kuchar in the group in front of him, so I may need to give him a little pep talk as well.

No comments: