Monday, July 23, 2007

UPDATE 7/23/07

ERIN GO BANDIT!!!

Son. Of. A. Bitch.

I was only tending to my little wager with Excal yesterday... I had not idea that Da Bandit had Harrington in the pool! Shit!!! My once seemingly insurmountable lead has been shrunk to a measley 30 points as Da Bandit makes his typical summer run. Timmy D. has also moved up into "no chance for money" position, although he now leads this year's rookie class as well as Jeff and Robbo. Krust remains in nice position for The Duffer Award.

If Da Bandit's Dumb Pollack (Stankowski) gets hot, I may go on a shooting spree. I think that focker lives around here somewhere. Speaking of which... Let's get 'er goin' there Justin! You little shit!



Don't expect a fancy looking update today... Shade's IM signature says he's "Gone to the Beach"... with the rest of the Charleston housewives.

10 comments:

BostonBimma said...

If Garcia didn't fall apart, I would have had winners at both events played this weekend!!! But, like anything else, it doesn't help my chances of winning any money in this pool!! If I can't win, then I do have to root for my mentor, da Bandit!!

AND, isn't "Dumb" and "Pollack" a little bit redundant?? :) hahahaha

bocabandit said...

Funny, I was thinking along the same lines after Paddy won, i.e, that Mr. Perry would finally post a good 4th round and give me 2 "W's" for the day.

We might have been reading about a shooting spree today if that had happened. :-)

New Texan said...

Oh, there is no "might" about it...

JS said...

Ahh, the beach. Yes, there are housewives there. And yes, I'd rather be sitting on the beach watching them and the college girls who go to the beach too instead of sitting in an office watching the clock.

BTW, shhhhhhh. Chris Couch has made 3 cuts in a row. He's good to miss the next 6 cuts now.

New Texan said...

And I bet those college girls love your pasty white butt!

Krust said...

Two things... My squad sucks! Hell yeah!

and...

I'd rather not know how pasty Shades' ass is... and it disturbs me that you know.


What do you get when you cross a Pollack and a Chicano?










A vandal that spray-paints graffiti on a chain-link fence.




I'm here all week. Remember to tip your waitress.

Baron Von Woofer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
New Texan said...

ahhhhh... Krust.

We need to get out on the golf course again.

JS said...

NT, you still checking out my ass?

Krust said...

I agree NT, sometime soon.