Monday, July 16, 2007

UPDATE 7/16/07

My lunch meeting cancelled, so I had some time to toss this together...

No significant changes in ordinal position, other than Excal hopping up a few notches to sneak into 4th place. Byrd's win helped close the gap for Da Bandit, and also put some distance between him and Vic.

With the addition of the Duffer Award, we now have all but 3 players (Jeff, Stevie V., and Bimma) either in the money or withing 125 points of the money. I have to say, that Duffer Award was really a good idea.

Here's the board... hopefully Jeff will have a chance to perty it up a bit.

607 ..... Steve T. / Tex
505 ..... Da Bandit
425 ..... Vic / Talon
339 ..... Excal
338 ..... Johnny V.
301 ..... Stan the Man
181 ..... Jeff / Shades
164 ..... Stevie V.
105 ..... Timmy D. / Bimma
14 ..... Murph/MG
-39 ..... Tev
-66 ..... Robbo / Buzz
-69 ..... Krust

5 comments:

BostonBimma said...

It's great to see that MG has now joined me in the black!! Next up, the Mendoza line!! Good thing I didn't my offer of dinner for her & JG if she finished ahead of me when they come to Boston for the Deutsche Bank Championship!! Although, then again, since I added JG to my roster, the big fella has made 5 of 7 cuts and has won some good coin...maybe they should buy me dinner!! :)

bocabandit said...

It's kinda like Jeff, Stevie V., and Bimma are locked into the Dead Zone of the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the hypoxia, fellas.

Make room for "Mus musculus" who will be crawling into The Zone within a week after the PGA Championship.

New Texan said...

I must have drank too much whiskey during lunch, because I have no idea what Bandit is talking about.

bocabandit said...

The trio is stuck on the outside of any money circle. Not enough oxygen in their lineups.

Da Rodent will join them by Labor Day.

Drink on, dude. I could use a couple or three myself.

JS said...

No pretty update this week. I'm too out of the FPGP and just plain lazy to get to it this week. A big Craig Perks win in Milwaukee and I'll be giddy and promise to only drink the BEAST (Milwaukee's Best Light for those who don't know) until the first tee ball is hit in Hawaii in January.