Thursday, February 02, 2006

FPGP TRADE: Jumpin Jeff Dumps Goose

Jeff informed me that he wishes to execute his trade. He is getting rid of Retief Goosen, and picking up Greg Owen (currently 146). This trade meets the guidelines listed in the rules, and will be effective today, meaning Greg Owen's performance this week WILL count (Jeff sent the email last night).

Make sure you hit my paypal for $20 Jeff... If I don't get payment by next Thursday, the trade is nulled and you lose your ability to make another trade.

5 comments:

New Texan said...

Just recieved Jeff's paypal transfer for the trade... Greg Owen is all his.

JS said...

Didn't I tell you I wanted him starting next week? ;-)

New Texan said...

Sure... just keep sending me $20 a week and we'll let you start whenever he wants...

Ha!

JS said...

talonflier,

When you can trade a guy with less upside for a guy with greater upside, it doesn't matter when you pull the trigger on it. He is young and finished #57 on the money list. Given that he is at #146 and can play as well as he did last year, that's over 100 points (money list and earnings) that I get from him. I wouldn't come close to those points with Goosen. You call it "premature ejection", I call it a potential "big bang".

New Texan said...

denial and rationalization...