Monday, January 07, 2008

On Tim and the Shorting of Steve Stricker...

I heard back from Tim... he's had a bunch going on and wasn't able to access his email for a couple weeks. I told him he could do the late picks with Mercedes penalties, and I'm waiting to hear back from him. Either way, I'll send the rosters to Jeff on Thursday so we can all see what we are up against this year.

And yes... a few teams shorted Steve Stricker. I've never been a big fan of shorting good putters, because they tend to get hot as hell from time to time... We'll see how it all works out, but I am sure a few teams breathed a sigh of relief last night when Strick lost the playoff to Chopra.

2 comments:

The Shize said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Shize said...

For those of you who shorted Stricker you can go back and look at the rules they're posted on the site. Nice Job and thanks for the donation