Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Wie Wants To Play On Ryder Cup Team

Seriously... just read it for yourself here.

My favorite quote:

"Hopefully, I will be able to play the Ryder Cup one day, that would be awesome and I think it is totally possible."

Totally? Like wow... that is a totally cool idea. Here's another one: WIN A FUCKING TOURNAMENT AGAINST WOMEN.

I am so sick of this kid. Let's face it, if she looked like the other bull-dykes on the LPGA Tour, no one would even care about her.

Ryder Cup... man, my blood is boiling. So, she thinks it is possible that she is going to be, over the course of a two year stretch of time, one of the top 12 players in the United States? Really? This is "totally possible?"
------
No updates this week... we'll get er done next week for sure.

2 comments:

New Texan said...

Is this blog also doubling as a place where the Michelle Wie Fan Club meets? Come on boys, pile on the girl!

JS said...

Should we shout, "Go Wie Go" or "Go Wie Wie".