Monday, June 04, 2007

UPDATE 6/4/07

This season is really kicking in now boys (and Murph)... some pretty stellar performances from the trades... Perry, JG, and Moore. Also another great performance by one of Bimma's short picks! Bimma may be really dangerous next year if he can decipher the rules!

Once again, there is very little change in the ordinal rankings, and none in the top 3... but the haves are continuing to distance themselves from the have nots. There is also a nice little battle for the Duffer Award going on. The goal of the Duffer Award was to make the pool more interesting for more people, and I think that is being accomplished... the three teams at the bottom of the list would otherwise have nothing to care about if we didn't have the Duffer...

485 ..... Steve T. / Tex
455 ..... Da Bandit
389 ..... Vic/Talon
310 ..... Johnny V.
264 ..... Stan the Man
233 ..... Excal
191 ..... Jeff / Shades
164 ..... Stevie V.
4 ..... Timmy D. / Bimma
0 ..... Tev
-35 ..... Krust
-85 ..... Murph / MG
-111 ..... Robbo / Buzz

5 comments:

BostonBimma said...

Thanks New Tex....Year one has not been all that kind to me with Sabbatini and Pampling putting up good numbers the past few weeks. I'll have a long talk with da Bandit next month when I see him in Chicago. Maybe I can pick up some pointers from him for next year(or atleast let him buy me some Dewars to drown my sorrows)!!! :)

JS said...

All my ducks are playing this week. I expect (not really) big things from Kuehne, Perks, Couch, Gut-check and Schlitz (or is it Schultz).

SteveV said...

Bimma is expecting a lot from da Bandit.

As he's said many times --- "I'll give up my Dewers when they pry it from my cold, dead, hands."

New Texan said...

Three of your ducks (Perks... WD, Couch and Kuehne) look like they are battling it out for the B flight club championship. At least Guts and Schulz look to be in the A flight. I don't see any of your ducks in the Championship flight.

JS said...

It's amazing how I am not battling for last in the FPGP this year. Even if Kevin Na was a bust, I still wouldn't be in last.