Monday, June 25, 2007

UPDATE 6/25/07

MAHAN PUTS VIC IN THE HUNT!

Yeah, that was cheesy... but shit. I took that little Mahan puke for THREE YEARS IN A ROW when no on else ever touched him... and nothing. Vic comes along, grabs the little bastard and he decides to have a top 15 at The Open and a win in Hartford. In the immortal words of Da Former Commish... NO JUSTICE!

Here's your update for the week...

483 ..... Steve T. / Tex
466 ..... Vic/Talon
437 ..... Da Bandit
287 ..... Johnny V.
275 ..... Stan the Man
227 ..... Excal
191 ..... Jeff / Shades
127 ..... Stevie V.
9 ..... Timmy D. / Bimma
-26 ..... Tev
-54 ..... Krust
-79 ..... Robbo / Buzz
-131 ..... Murph/MG

By the way, if you were to look at updates posted around this time last year, you'd notice that our top 3 FPGPers are on a blistering pace.

7 comments:

SteveV said...

The low noise you hear (with the exception of the random sounds boncing around in Philp's head) is coming from those in the 400-point group.

Timber!!!

JS said...

I'm right where I want to be, stuck in the middle. Don't get comfy at the top.

bocabandit said...

Did anybody else hear a muffled sound from beneath The Mendoza Line or is it just me?

I think the poor lad, Stevie V., has confused the current top 3 in the FPGP with the St. Louis Cardinals. He must be suffering office hour withdrawal.

New Texan said...

bandit, i can't hear much up here... there is a huge pile of points between me and the mendozas, and it must be muffling the sound.

talonflier said...

I really felt sorry for Williamson, the 40-Year Old PGA Tour Victory Virgin would have benefited a great deal more with the victory than Mahan who will likely be on tour for the next ten years (unless New Tex picks him in the pool again). You must give it up to Hunter who stuck it 6' and 2' respectively on his approach shots into 18. Especially after watching Williamson squirrel around the whole back nine and take the lead with the first of only four "in regulation" greens on the nine.

New Texan said...

The funny thing is that I nearly made a "Hunter looks fat" post after The Colonial. That boy has put on a few lbs since "our" days of "competing" against "each other" at the 2002 U.S. Pub Links qualifier.

Then again, so have I...

talonflier said...

Not me, I weight exactly the same as when I played ball...217lbs. So, I don't have a weight problem, it's more of a distribution problem now.