Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Event #2 in FPGP Majors Challenge


I am publicizing my picks for the U.S. Open as Harrington, Donald, Singh, Goosen, Scott, Furyk with a winning total of -5 . Boca is dining on tortellini ala panna in Italia and sent in picks early but forgot his sixth pick and the tiebreaker total. Now I know many of the FPGP purists would just offer a "tough shit" and let him ride straight into the ground with only five players, but I as event chairman and supreme commander of the chair I am sitting in, will give him the highest money list player who is not injured after Tiger. So, he has Zach Johnson as his default sixth player and EVEN for his tiebreaker. His picks are Cink, Els, Clark, Singh, and Toms to go with Johnson. I will take the moral highground here, which as we know, just merely silhouettes you better for the kill shot...so let the bitching begin. Anyway the poor dumb bastard is soooo far behind it is more like the equivalent of your 2nd grader's "Particpation Award" as it is me trying to pull some good kharma. The standings after the Master's scores for the season total are: da Rodent (aka trophy poser) at 1174, myself at 1177, Voodoo at 1179, and our bon vivant, the Count Bimma at 1196. Watch out for that Grappa Boca---eeeek, it is one nasty ass headache. One grappa story ends with me waking up on a public park bench in Pordenone, with a couple of Italian shims (she and hims or undeterminable) glaring at me like, well, like a steaka feasto, as I watch my crew bus drive away with my new Squadron Commander on board.

No comments: