Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Greetings, Happy New Year, Etc.

OK FPGPers, we have most of the picks in now... still waiting on Robbo (what a shock), MG's friend, Stan (who is dutifully working on his picks in the office next to me) and Shade's brother in law. If anyone can scrape up a few more players, that would be great, otherwise I think we will have 12. Not shockingly, Fraser sent me an email indicating that he was not going to join...

In the interest of transparency, I'll post my picks to the blog on Wednesday night. It will take me a little longer to get the others put together in a spreadsheet so that Shades can change the side bar, and I don't want to be accused of cheating...

I thought I'd ring in the new year on the FPGP with a Bobby Knight instructional video. Some bad language (shocking, right?), so if you are at work, turn down the volume.



A class act all the way...

No comments: