Monday, January 29, 2007

Found

Phewwww... I just noticed that ol JL is in the field this week for the FBR. After not showing up for the first few events this year, I feared that Tev knew something I didn't (afterall, he shorted Justin).

While panning through the names on the field, I saw Cliff Kresge who was also in the hunt for a little while this past week. FPGP Veterans... remind me... wasn't there some kind of Kresge Controversy in our pool a few years ago? That name always sticks out, and I can't imagine why.

5 comments:

JS said...

On an FPGP related matter, what's the deal with Cliff. I too recall some banter about him. He has been on the leaderboard the last few weeks though. I think he earned his tour card at Q-School last month.

New Texan said...

MG... i remember that story, but that is not what I was referring to... back in the early days of the FPGP which were "pre-blog" we'd do this so-called communicating through emails... one summer, there was a flurry of emails about Cliff Kresge, and I can't remember why... it had to be something to do with his earnings and how they were calculated... I think it might have had to do with him being on the Nationwide tour but making some money on the PGA tour...

JS said...

A good story about that week at Q-school can be found at: http://www.pga.com/news/grantmethis/grant_me_this122006.cfm

JS said...

MG, how is JG doing? We haven't heard from him in a while. Tell him to keep his spirits up. We know he's off to a rough start, but he's got the game to turn it around.

JS said...

Justin Leonard still MIA. Tev, what did you do with the real Justin Leonard?