Sunday, October 07, 2007

UPDATE 10/7/07... THE JUSTIN LEONORD EFFECT

Fellow FPGERs... at long last, an update. And there are significant changes over our last one, all due to Texas' own 'Lil Grinder, Mr. Justin Leonord. The little bastard has skyrocketed me past Bandit, put Excal into 3rd place, and also buried Tev in the Duffer Position. Amazing stuff. Here are the numbers:

659 .... Steve T. / Tex
514 .... Da Bandit
414 .... Excal
390 .... Vic/Talon
307 .... Johnny V.
286 .... Timmy D. / Bimma
282 .... Stan the Man
268 .... Stevie V.
129 .... Jeff / Shades
49 .... Murph/MG
12 .... Krust
3 .... Robbo/Buzz
-90 .... Tev

Now that we have a good battle for a money position (3rd place), I'll try to post each week...

6 comments:

bocabandit said...

Now that Talonflier has slipped out of the money circle, I heard Steinbrenner said that Vic might not be back next year if he doesn't quickly rectify the situation.

New Texan said...

Indeed... It is funny that Vic put in his early vote for ending this after the Tour Championship... you know, back when he was in 3rd place.

Maybe if the Yankees could have just ended their season after they got the AL East lead... oh wait... they never had it in September (or August, July, or June).

Anonymous said...

I smell cash....

New Texan said...

Yes Excal... your team is one big 'lil grinder. Well done getting into this position. BTW, your total right now is higher than bandit's winning total from last year... to say that we've collectively set a higher bar at the FPGP is an understatement. I'm waiting for someone to request a urine sample from my squad.

Krust said...

Fuck! I'm out of last place. When I need these fuckers to play well, they stink on ice. When I need them to suck, they're fucking Tiger Woods. Goddamnit I hate golf.

JS said...

My plan is coming together perfectly. Can someone say, "Dark Horse". NT, your 530 point lead is just an illusion.

Ok, really, I know I had a few bad picks, but they aren't bad. If only they were, I'd be in last playing for free next year. Bastards!