Monday, June 02, 2008

UPDATE 6/2/08

Before getting to the update, I wanted to let everyone know that Tev made a trade last week, but I forgot to post that info. He dumped Jim Furyk and picked up Frederick Jacobsen.

Ok, here's this week's data. Jeff hasn't updated the sidebar for a couple weeks, so I'm not going to bother with sending him the spreadsheets. You can see all of the individual team data by clicking on the FPGP Data link, and then clicking on the "FPGP Picks" link in that file.

389 .... Steve T. / Tex
361 .... Stan the Man
331 .... Vic
328 .... Tev
308 .... Shades
266 .... Shize
261 .... Bandit
259 .... Shane/Jay
227 .... MG
226 .... Excal
176 .... Stevie V.
99 .... CASWAS
-5 .... DTM
-57 .... David / Mark
-95 .... Johnny V.
-169 .... Robbo
-265 .... Ryan

1 comment:

JS said...

Sorry about the non-sidebar updates. My bad. I am having a home computer issue with the computer with the uploading software. I'll see what I can do to get it on my laptop where the emails come in from.