Sunday, April 13, 2008

One in the books!

The kickoff event of the Major's Challenge is in the books, but I believe this is my hymen popping victory. The dollars are not in as of yet but my team holds the highest finishes. Talonflier (Cink-T3, Harrington T-5, Mickeslon-T5, Furyk-T33); Rodent (Harrington-T5, Mickelson-T5, Goosen-T17, Scott-T25), Bandit (Harrington-T5, Mickelson-T5, Goosen-T17, Rose-T36), and Voodoo (Cink-T3, Goosen-T17, Furyk-T33). Voodoo jinxed himself with all the talk of easy money. So, it just a matter of how much...but I think it is close enough to keep everyone very much alive for the season title.

3 comments:

talonflier said...

Money totals that carry over are: Talonflier=$1,024,875; Rodent=$714,844; Bandit=$696,875; Voodoo=$589,875.

SteveV said...

Hey, where's the money that I got for taking Cabrerra, ya racist?

talonflier said...

I confused your adjusted pick with an original (Clark) who missed the cut. Voodoo is actually at $644,719...still last, but not as lastish. Didn't we tell you last year's winner only gets 5 picks?