Thursday, September 06, 2007

Club Championship...

FPGPers... let's take some of those positive vibes you like to send JG, and send them my way... club championship this week here in Texas. I'm playing in the Championship flight, which is nice because everyone has to play scratch... no sandbagging 7-handicapper can shoot two 74s and win it... I'm currently a 1.6, so playing scratch won't kill me... I think there may be a couple + guys out there though. Anyone want to fly into Dallas and do a Gillooly for me?

Send me some positive vibes you bastards!

In other news, the Yankees suck.

3 comments:

talonflier said...

GOOD LUCK, STAY AWAY FROM THE DOUBLES, TAKE THE BIRDIES AS THEY COME...WE'LL SEND YOU THE FULL POWER OF THE FPGP MOJO!

Baron Von Woofer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
New Texan said...

Thanks Vic... 1 hole at a time...

Saturday tee-time is at 7:40... I'll let y'all know how it goes. Hopefully the rain stays away.