Monday, March 10, 2008

UPDATE 3/10/08


Here is this week's update, our first during the so-called "trade window". We'll do our best to update every week during the trade window so everyone can make informed trades. If you want to look at more precise FPGP Data, click on the FPGP Data link on the right. Until I can figure out Google Spreadsheets a little more, I'll refer you to the link on the right because the actual link may change from time to time, but I'll keep it accurate on the sidebar.

Anyway, on with the update... Jeff has slid into the 2nd spot in Excal's rear view mirror, slightly ahead of Stan the Man. Vic remains in striking distance, with Tev chugging along. I'm holding down my permanent spot in 6th, and then it drops off pretty fast. Shize continues to lead the rookie class, but that is not the most impressive feat considering this year's group. The Dart Throwing Monkey (DTM), my "random" picks, is ahead of 4 players. Pathetic. BTW, DTM is making a trade to get rid of Henrik Stenson, so he may gain on everyone else...

2 comments:

JS said...

Who saw a battle for last place just 2 weeks ago??? Anyone??

New Texan said...

I know... it's pretty intense. Shame we threw out the Duffer Award this year... I think we need to reconsider it next year if we have another big field. Functionally, this pool is over for 1/2 of us already... then again, if you want the pool to be interesting, make better picks.