Friday, December 02, 2005

D'Accountant's 1st Proclamation!!

Hear ye, hear ye... Beginning with the next FPGP, which will begin in a month or so, all updates will be posted here. I encourage all members to get blogger IDs so you can comment in a non-anonymous way, and so you can post blog entries yourself. I will be the administrator of the site, but I can set it up so that anyone of you can make your own posts.

Last year's FPGP sucked ass, and it wasn't just because I finished barely out of da money. Da Commish's lack of updates meant a lack of trash talking, and that is what most of the fun is about. Hopefully, this forum will encourage more of that, and if nothing else, our email inboxes won't be overloaded.

3 comments:

SteveV said...

Thanks for doing this. A great service. But, I expect some of the FPGPers to have a problem with this advanced technology!

SteveV said...

Hey Steve. I sugest giving the FPGP folks a step x step way to log in to the blog site -- no I'm not kidding. I know some of these people.

New Texan said...

hahaha... great...

I think "jumpin jeff" may be back this year, and he is blog-literate... actually, i may ask him to host the updates on his personal site, so i can link them through here...